Guided tour of the peninsula of Lyon
Private tour of the Lyon peninsula with your tour guide
During your guided tour, your guide sharpens your sense of observation and stimulates your imagination. It invites you to discover everything that makes Lyon a unique destination in France.
The visit begins on Place Bellecour, in the heart of the Lyon peninsula, between the Rhône and the Saône. Follow your guide to discover the emblematic buildings of the city and their stories. You will visit the Grand Hôtel-Dieu, the Place de la République, the Palais de la Bourse, the Saint-Bonaventure Sanctuary, the Saint-Nizier church, the Town Hall, the National Opera, the Place des Terreaux to finish the course by the fresco of the Lyonnais and the theater of the Three Gauls.
- 2 hour private guided tour for up to 30 persons.
- Only the people you invite will be part of the tour.
- The tour starts where you wish in Lyon.
- Get your guide contact as soon as you book.
- Meeting point suggested in front of the statue of Louix XIV, Place Bellecour