Guided tour of Lyon Fourvière
Private tour of the Basilica of Fourvière and the ancient site of Lyon with your tour guide
Join your private guide at the Fourvière funicular station opposite the basilica for a comprehensive exploration of the basilica and its site which offers the best panoramic view of all of Lyon.
From this unique point of view, your guide tells you the whole history of the development of the city then invites you to follow him in order to explore the ancient site of Lugdunum.
With its perfectly preserved theatre, odeon and Roman baths, the ancient site of Lugdunum, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, invites you to immerse yourself in the history of the founding of Lyon. As you walk through the site with your guide, you will understand why the city was founded on this location and how our ancestors lived on the banks of the Saône and the Rhône.
A fun and friendly visit to discover the most beautiful historical sites of Lyon.
- 2 hour private guided tour for up to 30 persons.
- Only the people you invite will be part of the tour.
- The tour starts where you wish in Lyon.
- Get your guide contact as soon as you book.
- Meeting point suggested in front of the Fourvière funicular station.