Lyon Guided Tour
Your private guided tour to explore Lyon with a tour guide from the Ministry of Tourism and Culture.
Discover the traboules of Old Lyon and their secrets with your private guide. You will learn everything about the history and way of life of this district since the 16th century.
With its colorful facades, its covered passages, its gargoyles and its preserved heritage, Old Lyon revolves around the Saint-Jean and Saint-Paul districts.
The visit will also take you to discover the Saint-Jean-Baptiste cathedral, the Philibert Delorme gallery, the Chamarier house and the Lawyers house.
- 2 hour private guided tour for up to 30 persons.
- Only the people you invite will be part of the tour.
- The tour starts where you wish in Lyon.
- Get your guide contact as soon as you book.
- Meeting point suggested in front of the Saint-Jean-Baptiste cathedral